Hello family! It has indeed been a while. I am glad we are here, but sadly, in anxious moments. Our world is united in mourning. Countries are losing their citizens. Economies are strained.
But we can make it a little easier for everybody, can’t we?
It takes choosing differently, opting to be on the side of the those who calm the storms. Our world is scary already and does not need any more gory stories. Please join me in dedicating April to stories of hope. Look around you, find goodness, spot people acting kindly, celebrate them.
There is little to no interaction with the world, this season, but may we go deep into our hearts, to search for good moments, for stories that made us. We may also have to think hard before we share the next story. Will it further dim or brighten the readers’ outlook.
Let us be the reason people want to try again, why they want to be alive tomorrow. Let us rekindle hope. Be here, this month, to share in my real stories, my thoughts.
Botswana goes into a State of Emergency, from midnight, April 2nd, what will you be doing in your houses, with only your immediate family, for a whole month? I have a few things lined up, we will see how it goes:
- I am a member of ‘The 5am Book Club’ and our April read is ‘David & Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants ‘ by Malcolm Gladwell. You can join our digital book club with the link below and be part of our reading and discussions https://www.facebook.com/groups/552228005527480/
- Writing and editing (my one day to be published book)
- Doing Free Online Courses with LinkedIn
- Creating a new courtyard garden
- Sleeping more
- Doing my 30 days skipping rope challenge
- Playing with my family
What is your plan? Let us share.